A delicious strawberry Oreo milkshake recipe that is super easy to make. Perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dessert.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
I love a cold milkshake with hearty meals like burgers and meatball sliders. This milkshake is made with ice cream, milk, strawberries, and Oreos. It’s super creamy and the kiddos are going to love it!
Why I Love This Strawberry Oreo Milkshake Recipe
Easy to make – All you need is a blender and 4 ingredients.
Easy to customize – Don’t like Oreos? Simply omit them and turn this into a classic strawberry milkshake. Don’t have strawberries on hand? Use blueberries instead and turn this into a blueberry Oreo milkshake.
Ingredients You’ll need
- Strawberries – frozen or fresh
- Milk – I used whole milk but almond milk or skim milk is fine too.
- Oreo Cookies
- Ice Cream – I prefer vanilla ice cream for milkshakes but feel free to get creative and use your favorite flavor.
How To Make Strawberry Oreo Milkshake
More Delicious Desserts You’ll Enjoy
- Lemon Blueberry Cream Cake
- Instant Pot Creme Brûlée Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Popsicles
- Instant Pot Banana Split Cheesecake
Strawberry Oreo Milkshake
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup Oreo cookies
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Top it off with whipped cream, cherry, and crushed Oreos, if desired, and enjoy!