This delicious instant pot banana split cheesecake is super easy to make a definite crowd pleaser! Made with strawberries, bananas, pineapples, nuts, and cream cheese. The best cheesecake you will ever eat.
Imagine combining a bunch of fruit, cream cheese, chocolate, and whipped cream. How can it not be amazing? I absolutely loved this banana split cheesecake and I know you will too.
Ingredient’s You’ll Need
- Vanilla Wafers – Graham crackers are a fine substitution.
- Brown Sugar
- Unsalted Butter
- Cream Cheese – Softened
- Granulated Sugar
- Ripe Bananas
- Strawberry Jam – You can use strawberry preserves
- Heavy Cream
- Banana Extract
- Vanilla Extract
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Cherries – Optional
Why This Instant Pot Banana Split Cheesecake is so Good
- Made with fresh fruit.
- No oven or stovetop required.
Can I Make This in the Oven?
Absolutely, just bake the cheesecake like you normally would bake a plain cheesecake.
More Delicious Cheesecakes…
- Instant Pot Salted Caramel Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Mounds Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Eggnog Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Raspberry Lemonade Cheesecake
Instant Pot Banana Split Cheesecake
- Instant Pot
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafers crushed
- 1/2 cup walnuts finely chopped
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 ounces unsalted butter melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 cup strawberries diced
- 1 cup pineapple crushed
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 1 tsp banana extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan and place it in the pan. Spray paper and sides with a non-stick baking spray. Combine crushed vanilla wafers, chopped nuts, and brown sugar. Add butter and mix with a fork until the consistency of wet sand.
- Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of the pan about ¾-inch. Place crust in the freezer while preparing the filling.
- To make the filling: In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until fluffy. Add cream and extract and mix until combined. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing just until combined after each addition. At low speed, mix in strawberries, bananas, pineapple, and jam. Pour filling into the prepared crust. Cover pan with foil and seal edges. Add 1½ cups of water to the bottom of your Instant Pot.
- Lower cheesecake on trivet into the bottom of the pot. Seal lid and cook at high pressure for 50 min. Allow to rest in the pot for 15 min., then release pressure and remove to a wire rack to cool. After cool, remove from pan.
- To make the chocolate topping: Add cream to chocolate chips and heat in the microwave in 10-second increments, stirring between each until chocolate is melted. Allow to cool enough for the chocolate to be a drizzling consistency. You can now drizzle across the top of the cake with a fork or pipe with a small writing tip.
- To make the whipped topping: Whip the cream until soft peaks form. Set aside. In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and extract until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Add poufs of topping around edge of cheesecake using a large star tip or tip of choice. Can decorate each piece with strawberry slices, chopped nuts, and maraschino cherries if desired.